Deli cups for baby corn snakes

Tarantula B

Arachnosquire
Hello everyone,

I need some opinions in regards to my encloures. I dont have much money and I'm getting 4 free 2 inch tarantulas from Paladin exotics and bought 4 deli cups from the local pet store and needed an some feedback if they are big enough? Sorry if this doesnt make sense but just having a hard time. 3 are terrestrial and the other is an old world which all of us know how they can be unpredictable lol

Thanks 20200506_134936.jpg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I wouldn't keep corn snakes in deli cups. You see it for herp shows, but for long term, not me. That's not a lot of room.

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
If you're asking if those deli cups will work for tarantulas, the answer likely is yes. But knowing the species and size of the tarantulas would help inform this advice

Tarantula B

Arachnosquire
3 of them are terrestrial and are 2.5 to 3 inches. He is sending me mystery tarantulas so I wont know until tomorrow. All I know is what I am writing now and also they are docile Ts

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Without knowing anything other than what you've provided, those cups will likely work, at least temporarily, for the tarantulas . you'll, obviously, need to add substrate for the arboreal. And you'll need to make sure they're are ventilation holes in the cups