Deli cup sources?

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Where do you guys get your deli cups? I have some but they are they annoying translucent kind that are hard to see into. Looking for some of the fully clear 32 oz ones but can't seem to find them anywhere...Walmart, Target, grocery store. Seems rather hard to find for such a common thing.

shining

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Depends on how much you need. If you only need a handful, you can get them for free from any deli at a Fry's or Wal-Mart by kindly asking. If you need a lot you can hit a Sam's Club or Cosco and buy in bulk.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I get mine from a local GFS (Gordon Food Supply) which is a restaurant supply store.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Thanks, guys. Yeah that's the issue with ordering from places online...I really don't need 50 (or even more) of the things. Just a few. I actually need to get some stuff from the deli later, maybe I'll ask them if they can throw in a couple extra 32 ounce containers.

jiacovazzi

Arachnoknight
I get mine from a local GFS (Gordon Food Supply) which is a restaurant supply store.
Restaurant supply stores are great. I get 50 packs of deli's and lids for around $7. Also, they have jello shot containers for slings from my breeders.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Restaurant supply stores are great. I get 50 packs of deli's and lids for around $7. Also, they have jello shot containers for slings from my breeders.
x3 for restaurant supply stores. I go to GFS myself and they have all sized of plastic containers.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Unfortunately I checked and there are no GFS locations in northern VA. :( Figures

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Unfortunately I checked and there are no GFS locations in northern VA. :( Figures
Doesn't have to be GFS, a quick search of 'restaurant supply stores' resulted in quite a few stores. I'd just go through them and check their site or give them a call.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
If all else fails, you can get them on Amazon (a bit more costly though).