Decisions, decisions...

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
Assuming they cost the same, you could afford it, and you already have the appropriate setups for each option... Would you buy a Theraphosinae sp. Panama sling or a communal of 8 M. balfouri slings? Why?

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Theraphosinae sp. Panama, don't have one yet. I do already have two M. balfouri and don't want a communal at this point in time.

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
Assuming they cost the same, you could afford it, and you already have the appropriate setups for each option... Would you buy a Theraphosinae sp. Panama sling or a communal of 8 M. balfouri slings? Why?
The 8 M. balfouri communal without a doubt.
Reason: everyone knows " the more the merrier". ;) Plus, IMO, balfouri are much more colorful.

lunarae

Arachnobaron
Oooo that's tough cause I want both really bad. I would have to go with the communal though, more T's for the price and get to see the communal behaviors.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Given that it's my money, and thus my free choice, I'd buy both. I think a lot of people on the forum forget about freedom of choice.

Alana

Arachnopeon
The M. balfouri slings. I've never had communal Ts and I think the behaviour would be really interesting to observe.

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
Given that it's my money, and thus my free choice, I'd buy both. I think a lot of people on the forum forget about freedom of choice.
:shifty: Thank you for that whopping dose of spite.

Everyone else... What if you could only get 3 or 4 for the same price?

Alana

Arachnopeon
I'd still get the M. balfouris, because I still think the behaviour would be interesting to observe. Although the Theraphosinae sp. Panama looks pretty nice. If it was an AF that may sway my choice a little.

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
As much as I love the little fiery sp. Panama I would go with the balfouri even if the number was 3-4 of each. I would probably raise those 3-4 balfouri seperate in hopes of getting a female and then breeding her. Then I would split the sac, make half into a communal, and sell the other half to fund the sp. Panama. Then attempt the same feat. But that's my California mentality.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
:shifty: Thank you for that whopping dose of spite.

Everyone else... What if you could only get 3 or 4 for the same price?
I was only stating a fact regarding free choice, and what I would do if given that choice. :D