Decided to get the P. metallica out!

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Shes hardend up from her molt and knowticed her walking around and thought to myself, ah, what the heck...

Please don't let it happen again, please don't let it happen again!!

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They sure are. I'm just glad she is as docile as they come. But you never know! She started getting skittish so I quickly put her back!! :p

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
She is gorgeous.... If only I could afford one :(

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is how one properly worships the Blue Goddesses.
Kisses must be blown at all times....:D

"Lady Iris" F P.metallica

Your Lady is absolutely gorgeous, btw!! :clap: There is just nothing like having a sweet tempered blue palm-pilot...;)

NixHexDude

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Seriously all you lucky bastards with P metallica's need to get together and start some breeding projects...share the wealth! Beautiful specimen :drool:

biomarine2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Seriously all you lucky bastards with P metallica's need to get together and start some breeding projects...share the wealth! Beautiful specimen :drool:
I hear that Nix. I cant wait to get this species for my collection. I hope to get several of them in the future to attmept my own breeding project.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lol, once she matures, yes that will be the plan. I believe Ryans females are either mature or one molt behind! So being how good he is at mating the genus, I'm sure he'll get some out for a lot of people.

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If the pokie is agreeable, and the owner is agreeable ~ why not?
*note ~ we have a few G.rosea that you couldn't pay me to handle. :D

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dito, shes not aggressive at all. It is entirely my decision and it is based on how she is acting that day. Although her mood can change at any given second, look where that got me with my big crawshayi. :rolleyes:

I don't know. To me, when you get to that point of holding her, I cannot believe I'm holding such a beautiful spider, that something like that actually exists. It just astonishes me thats all.

zwd22

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yea they are great, I would have saved up enough money the tuesday after to get a 2 incher, hope i can pick out a female.

Alright! I'll be posting pictures of me holding the 9" crawshayi soon ok! Keep an eye out for it.
Y just a picture, you should get a whole video of it lol... It'll definitely be interesting :D

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yea they are great, I would have saved up enough money the tuesday after to get a 2 incher, hope i can pick out a female.

Y just a picture, you should get a whole video of it lol... It'll definitely be interesting :D
HA! I was actually kidding about that one. This girl nailed me last year. NOT fun whatsoever. Check the bite reports! :wall: