Death stalker growth rate

Irithyllian

Arachnosquire
A little backstory, emperor scorpions have been the first animal that got me into inverts, I’ve had two when young, and over the past decade I’ve been curious about T’s and eventually got into them.

All my knowledge of scorpions was basic care sheets from said pet stores back then. I am a responsible owner and good with all of my T’s, but I know much less about scorpions, I’m fully aware Deathstalkers have more potent venom than any T I have.

I bought 4 if these babies, very fresh from being born, back in May, they’ve stayed in the condiment cups they’ve had with a bit of sand in them, I’ve mostly fed them prekilled crickets, which they reacted to more than the fruit flies.

They haven’t molted once, they are the exact same size apart from being slightly fatter, I’m not sure what their molt cycles are like compared to T’s as any scorpion I’ve owned has been an adult.

The goal was since scorpions can be communal I was going to raise them to adults and then start a communal, I’m just curious on how their molt process works and how long they do take to grow.

GreenTip

Arachnopeon
They like it pretty warm. 85-ish.

I got 2 of mine at 2i in feb 2020 and they are both 8i now in october 2021.

Desert scorps

Arachnobaron
I got mine back around august at 2i, and as of right now it’s 3i and looking like it’s ready to molt again soon. nothing like the Tityus stigmurus i picked up around june, which are now 6i. deathstalkers are decently slow growing, but keeping them at the right temps will definitely help them grow at a bit of a faster rate. i keep mine around 85°F