Death in the family

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It is with a sad heart that I must anounce that my big female. P. Concirdes (haitan brown), has past. I really have no idea how old she was, she was an adult when I bought her 2 years ago, but after her molt last year she was never relly quite herself. No longer the aggressive eater. Last week she flipped onto her back like she was going to molt and I found her dead the next morning. Always sad to lose one thats for sure. :(

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It is with a sad heart that I must anounce that my big female. P. Concirdes (haitan brown), has past. I really have no idea how old she was, she was an adult when I bought her 2 years ago, but after her molt last year she was never relly quite herself. No longer the aggressive eater. Last week she flipped onto her back like she was going to molt and I found her dead the next morning. Always sad to lose one thats for sure. :(
Maybe it was still trying to molt ! ? How did you know if she was dead ? Anyways , sorry for your friends loss .

jeff1962

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Maybe it was still trying to molt ! ? How did you know if she was dead ? Anyways , sorry for your friends loss .
No, I have been through many a molting process since I joined this hobby. She was most certainly dead. :(

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Jeff, Sorry to hear of the loss of your big girl :(

Terry