dead Thrigmopoeus psychedelicus

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
Advice to the OP:

If you're going to brown box, don't advertise it. Especially on a site that is well-known to be monitored. Or, you know, don't brown box at all.
Advertise it? I fail to see any "advertising" done by @Smileyboy. All I see is nosey questions.

Smileyboy

Arachnopeon
thank you everyone that helped. the point of the thread was to find out if the dead t was male or female.

Smileyboy

Arachnopeon
lol hahahahaha!! maybe.....just maybe. wats ur guess on if the male died or female?

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Such a shame to see a T as beautiful as this in such a state. Your male looks like he had been battered around in shipping. Badly battered :(

Smileyboy

Arachnopeon
honestly i think he died from mold. apon further examination, i found mold in his traveling pill vial. so i think he was breathing in moldy air. sucks alot, i feel soo bad.

cold blood

Staff member
As passive breathers, that's unlikely...more likely the mold formed after the t died...the dead t supplied the mold fertilizer.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
If the tissue he was in when shipped is the one in the photos that you have shared then I would say the greyish stains are hemolymph from the lost leg and crushed abdomen. I doubt it was mould.