dead P. Metallica

Davidmortiis

Arachnopeon
hi guys my P. Metallica female, i found her out of cork bark in a weird position on bark that she normally never shows up, she was very weak barely moving, i put her few minutes on water dish, hopping she will drink some. now after few hours i found her completely dead.
time by time i have seen her out seating halfway on cork bark so i was feeding her in this way, recently almost a month have not seen her coming out at all and now this, i give my tarantulas water dish, no mites i already check, normaly 73f-81f, i don't know what else could cause this death, here are some pictures of her dead, please tell what it could happened or how to avoid it in the future?

Attachments

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
To bad! Sirry for the loss! Its impossible to say, if you dont tell us more and show a picture of its enclosure!

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Very strange. I can't see anything off-hand that looks wrong... when did she last eat?

Side note that even if you saw mites, they wouldn't have caused her to pass away - mites themselves are harmless to your T if not just a mild irritant.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Have you added anything new to the terrarium recently that could've harbored a pesticide like a substrate change or new piece of cork?

Davidmortiis

Arachnopeon
Very strange. I can't see anything off-hand that looks wrong... when did she last eat?

Side note that even if you saw mites, they wouldn't have caused her to pass away - mites themselves are harmless to your T if not just a mild irritant.
i feed her like 2 weeks ago, i would normally drope dubias after a while could see leftovers outside of cork bark.

Have you added anything new to the terrarium recently that could've harbored a pesticide like a substrate change or new piece of cork?
Absolutely nothing, all i did open give food and give water to all my tarantulas nothing else.