Darn

Spam010

Arachnosquire
I ordered a Texas Brown and a Emperor scorpion from Ken the Buy guy, but it was too hot to ship. I ordered them two weeks ago, I was growing impatient and I checked the weather. Every single week it was either above 90 or even 100 degrees. So I decided to cancel the order :( but I may get something else...

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
I ordered a Texas Brown and a Emperor scorpion from Ken the Buy guy, but it was too hot to ship. I ordered them two weeks ago, I was growing impatient and I checked the weather. Every single week it was either above 90 or even 100 degrees. So I decided to cancel the order :( but I may get something else...
cant blame you ... when I order something I want it

Wheezy

Arachnopeon
It should've been fine, I just got my P. Formosa through priority from texas and he was fine:)

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
Perhaps you can find a reputable dealer in your area.I had some T's shipped recently but I stayed in my state and had no problems.What ever you do ship express and good luck.

Spam010

Arachnosquire
Thanks :) I was just soooo excited to get them and I grew impatient...a little too impatient lol

farrisbaharom

Arachnopeon
i feel your pain

Thanks :) I was just soooo excited to get them and I grew impatient...a little too impatient lol
i know exactly how that feels - the rush, then downer.
here's a lil bit of empathy mate.

you'll get 'em, not as fast as you'd like, but you'll get 'em.
there are few things as persistent as a T keeper with a particular T in his/her sights.