Darkness_falls8 Pic Thread

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Muahahhahahahahahaha! Here's where i'll be posting my pics... whether you like it or not....you don't like it? fine I won't post them here. ok I will...

Here's my G.Rosea, i'm guessing it's a female.

My 7" L.Parahybana female, my prized T.

Here's my new 3" GBB, not a very good pic, the camera kept focusing on the dirt below the T, no idea why.

Here's another new spider I got, a 3" A.Francki. that thing is a funky webber.

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice T's!!

I love that L. parahybana, it's BEAUTIFUL!!! :worship:

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks alot! She's probably got the most personality out of all my Ts, very fiesty!

Last edited:

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I hate them! i dont like you posting on here! hahaha, just kidding you have very nice pics keep posting more.:D

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:eek: HA! I knew you hated them all along!!! Yuki was planning a plot against me! HYA!

Thank you, I keep trying to get pics of my N.Chromatus and P.Murinus but they keep leaving the lens in the dust when I open the cages, shy brats.;P

TRON

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Beautiful T´s. That´s indeed one of the best looking parahybanas I´ve seen.

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That GBB looks especially awesome.;P
Her brothers and sisters miss her...hehehhe

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
lol I bet they do. The picture doesn't do her justice, when the camera gets to her... it doesn't work right... I think the camera can't handle her and her colors.{D she's so awesome, I should take some pictures of the web mass she did over the past few days. Thanks again for her, david. how's that H.Liv doin'?

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
She wants to kill me, at least seriously maim me...I love it!!
Well that's good! ...I'm sure she's just giving you tough-love, lol. Watch out for her tho, sometimes she would just wait and wait untill that lid opened.{D Glad you like her.

Last edited:

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
More Pics!

They're not as good as the last batch of pics, but oh well, enjoy. Let me know what you think.

3" A.Francki (U)

5" P.Murinus (U)

GBB Enclosure, here's a pic of one section of my GBBs cage. (Still can't get a good pic of the GBB itself)