• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

darkness_falls8 (Nick)

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I made a trade with Nick for his female lividum. Through no fault of Nick, the morons at USPS misread the zip code and the package was in the Twilight Zone for an extra 2 days. She was packed very well and ready to bite my head off as soon as I transferred her to her new enclosure. A big thumbs up for Nick:clap:

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
darkness falls

traded an adult p.ornata for his b.auratum.Came packed well.will definitely do business again
Recomend to anyone!
Andy
bluefrogtat2

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I just got my T from Nick in.

The packing was excellent! Many thanks!

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just completed a trade with Nick and he is outstanding to deal with. My T arrived well packed and in excellent condition. Highly recommended! :clap:

jeepinwu2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Purchased 2 T's from Nick, packaged well, arrived perfect and he included a freebi. Thanks Nick.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive!

I was interested in a female P. Ornata in Nick's collection. Not only did he hold it for me till another deal went through he also went out of his way to ship on the day I requested. She arrived safe and sound, a big, big girl in pre molt that is very healthy. I look forward to dealing with Nick in the future.

Thanks a lot man. :clap:

Zelli

Arachnopeon
Positive

Purchased an A. francki.
Excellent price and packing! Wasn't sure if it would make it seeing as how I had some Post Office difficulties. Came out fat and loved it's new home.

Thanks!

mcem

Arachnopeon
Positive!!

I made a trade with Nick and it went perfect! The animal looks great, was packed well, and Nick kept me in the loop the whole time! Would not hesitate to do business again.

Thanks Nick!! Hope you enjoy yours!

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
Positive!!!

definitely a wonderful purchase. made me a great deal with great prices. animals were healthy, and shipped very good, even with a heat pack for the cold weather. communication was excellent. very trustworthy fellow. will not hesitate to do business again, highly recommended. thanks again nick!!

widowman10

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. miranda lady

Just picked up a nice P. miranda female (80%) from Nick. If she is really a she (and I agree with his 80% analogy) then I'll be ecstatic. Nice job packaging and excellent communication with me.:worship: Di

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Got a nhandu coloratovillosus lady from Nick. She arrived very well-packed and full of spunk! He's a great guy to deal with, A++!!! :clap:

Don&SallysZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Purchased a Cyriopagopus sp. "Singapore Blue" pair from Nick. Both arrived in great condition. Very well packaged. Overall great transaction. A++ :D