Dark den style adult enclosures

shpoople

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone, I've been watching The dark den for a while and I've come to find the glass enclosures he makes very useful. I've been researching how to make my own with my own dimensions. Have any of you had experiences in building your own glass enclosure? Since it's out of glass I'm looking to house my mature T's for their final rehouse. I recently became friends with someone who is willing to cut my glass to the size and thickness I want (and fair price compared to other places). Also if you're not sure what type of glass enclosure I'm speaking of, it's the one with a door that opens from the upper half of the front face, and then the top can slide out allowing you access from the top and front. As of now I'm just thinking about it, but I'm being told that I can push the trigger on cutting the glass and ordering some hinges/ magnets. Please throw me any questions or comments, I'm just kind of brainstorming out loud and feedback would be really helpful.
this is the style enclosure I'm thinking, for my terrestrials it would be similar but of course much much lower and wider/ longer

Dorifto

He who moists xD
They are pretty easy to do, you only need to check twice the measurements and ask to a glazier some glass panels.

I will suggest you the euro type enclosures, they have plenty of ventilation an are easy to maintain. And are cheap to build.

If you need help I can give you some hints and measurements for a correct setup.

This are my euro style terrariums
IMG_20180822_223958.jpg IMG-20200514-WA0028.jpg

Two short legs

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone, I've been watching The dark den for a while and I've come to find the glass enclosures he makes very useful. I've been researching how to make my own with my own dimensions. Have any of you had experiences in building your own glass enclosure? Since it's out of glass I'm looking to house my mature T's for their final rehouse. I recently became friends with someone who is willing to cut my glass to the size and thickness I want (and fair price compared to other places). Also if you're not sure what type of glass enclosure I'm speaking of, it's the one with a door that opens from the upper half of the front face, and then the top can slide out allowing you access from the top and front. As of now I'm just thinking about it, but I'm being told that I can push the trigger on cutting the glass and ordering some hinges/ magnets. Please throw me any questions or comments, I'm just kind of brainstorming out loud and feedback would be really helpful.
this is the style enclosure I'm thinking, for my terrestrials it would be similar but of course much much lower and wider/ longer
depends on the size your looking for,small fish tanks.turn the tank on its small side.that way your almost done just the door ect .you can still cut for ventilation if need.

Two short legs

Arachnopeon
Very
They are pretty easy to do, you only need to check twice the measurements and ask to a glazier some glass panels.

I will suggest you the euro type enclosures, they have plenty of ventilation an are easy to maintain. And are cheap to build.

If you need help I can give you some hints and measurements for a correct setup.

View attachment 344603 View attachment 344605
Very cool.

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel

View attachment 344603 View attachment 344605
That 2nd vivarium is absolutely stunning! What are you keeping in there?