Dang!

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
its finaly happened! i got a pokie that has 2 right legs number 1 and 2 that is stuck in the molt and the back leg that is bent bad molt!!!! its walking around now but the molt is still stuck on its 2 legs ( she is about 3.75'') looks healthy besides the legs. i think im gonna let her cast off the legs her self

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
its finaly happened! i got a pokie that has 2 right legs number 1 and 2 that is stuck in the molt and the back leg that is bent bad molt!!!! its walking around now but the molt is still stuck on its 2 legs ( she is about 3.75'') looks healthy besides the legs. i think im gonna let her cast off the legs her self
Schucks, that's no fun.

I'm sure you'll take good care of her. Just keep a close watch, and keep us updated. :D

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks it seams that the whole right side of her came out bad but the left side looks and functions fine

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
try spraying the side thats stuck. it has helped me in the past.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
^ I wouldnt, as transporting a freshly molted T can do more harm than a bad molt. Just spray it. I have even heard of people using a little dawn dishsoap(very diluted) and spray them to ease stuck legs out of a molt.

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
im gonna let her be if she cast the legs then she dose thanks for all the help man is she gonna be one handy cap T will post pics when she hardens up