Dang! Well, here's some fresh meat...

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I was reading Brandon's post and looking at mid-molting pic when I realized, hey, I should have a genic that's molting or close to it.
Well, I was too late, as you can see. I was at work.
She was layin' web right before I left for work today.
Fresh meat for wandering males. She's massive and by the looks of her spermatheca, she's mature.
john

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
John,
Nice color, My genic is a little small yet but defentally one of the most gorgious T's out there. How big is yours? (sounds dirty;) )

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by LaRiz
I was reading Brandon's post and looking at mid-molting pic when I realized, hey, I should have a genic that's molting or close to it.
Well, I was too late, as you can see. I was at work.
She was layin' web right before I left for work today.
Fresh meat for wandering males. She's massive and by the looks of her spermatheca, she's mature.
john
AWSOME PIC! I first thought it was a pokie, but i than saw it was a genetlica!

James

LaRiz

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Brandon
John,
Nice color, My genic is a little small yet but defentally one of the most gorgious T's out there. How big is yours? (sounds dirty;) )
Um, 7", alright 6.5", but she's a big 6.5". Well, I gotta measure her now...
...to make sure.
I'm talking about the tarantula.
john :D

Hamadryad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Beautiful spider John!!!

I have a female 6 inch A.geniculata as well that I have raised since she was no more than half an inch...isnt it amazing how fast this species grows? every molt she puts on at least an inch and a half in size ! I can see that you have a gorgeous specimen of this spider..I wish you luck in rearing her to her ultimate size!

=D The Spider Hunter