• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

danferleo

Jjpth

Arachnopeon
Well my Holy Grail (P.Metallica) arrived alive and well and so beautiful. Everything went great!! The shipping wound up being more than originally quoted and Danny picked up the balance without any issues and kept good communication throughout the whole process. The shipping was really quick too!!..

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Old Timer
Its A Miracle, But Positive communication etc....

Communication was great as I got Danny's number and stayed in contact daily. I figured I would try him out with a A. Bicegoi. After communication he told me he packed well and not to worry about the shipping. I got the tracking number on Monday of this week and called him and said this is a FedEx tracking number did you decide to go 1 day? Danny said no it will be there Thursday :eek:I about freeked, but he assured me it would be fine and he packs outstanding. Long story short...I recieved the A. Bicegoi and to his credit it was well insulated in newspaper, but there was no styro. However, its a miracle the T. came in healthy, very active, and fat considering temps spiked to 90 here. My concerns were voiced about the styro and that I would pay the extra for shipping next time if I new it was going to take 3 days + as the risk of the T is not nearly as important as saving a few bucks. So all and all Danny humbly took my suggestions, communication was great, and the health of the T was outstanding. Next time I will ask for styro and make sure I pay the extra to get it here Express speed now that I know the 15 dollar ship price was for FEDEX 3-4 day.

Thanks,
Joe

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

I got everyone safe and sound. There was great communication throughout the whole process and everyone was packed well. I would be happy to do business with him again! Thanks, Danny!

Tonys spiders

Arachnosquire
Just got a beautiful female balfouri. It was packaged well and she was very active upon arrival. His communication was great and id reccomend hin to anyone.
Thanks again
Tony

chaco

Arachnosquire
negative for Danny Fernandez

This transaction was a nightmare... I order a confirmed female P.metallica for a large amount of money for me $359.00 plus $31 ship ,found out it was male.
I emailed saying That i would send it back first before i get the refund minus shipping ...he said iam not entitled to a refund !!!! he lied about it being female it is male. Filed a claim through
paypal .
last email sent to me was a threat in response to me asking again to send the male back
Ryan,

If you consciously defame me, you will see the permanent resulting consequences through PayPal and Arachnoboards.

Last edited:

AR-Tarantula

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Neutral and confused

Ordered G. pulchripes with overnight shipping ($31.00). Told it would ship on Monday. Spider did not ship until Tuesday and was sent Priority(??). Confused as to why I paid for overnight shipping but got Priority instead. Tarantula arrived alive on Thursday. So I got what I ordered in good shape but not in terms of what I paid for in terms of shipping.

Triple R

Arachnopeon
Danferleo 100% NEGATIVE!!!

I him for a 4.25" Female Regalis last week. I paid him $89 for the t and $30 for overnight LAG. The shipping cost him $6.40 and the T was in a small vial container with nothing in with it. Also what he used to insulate the package was actual insulation and I'm pretty sure that's not good at all. Worst packaging ever. I will post pics when I get home I emailed him immediately and I bet he won't respond. I feel bad for whoever else ordered from him

Rich65

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
EXTREMELY NEGATIVE...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This has been an absolute nightmare of transaction..Like some of the others express shipping overnight was agreed upon and yet he shipped priority...Why Danny ?? To make matters worse I ordered and paid for a B. auratum female to be shipped to a freind. I gave all the correct info name address etc etc.. He then sent it to the right address but wrong name and the delivery was not made for three days then returned. It took many emails for me to get answers from Danny regarding the condition of said female to determine if she would be able to handle re-shipping.
When I did get a response he said I needed to pay for additional shipping, I expressed that it was his mistake and he would need to cover shipping and express shipping as well... It has now been over a week with mulitple emails and messages via the boards with no replies..

This guy totally lacks integrity and customer service and was scamming everyone on the shipping.
DO NOT do any business with Danferleo..Take warning......................I am pissed beyond belief at this point.

Triple R

Arachnopeon
It would be a different story of he shipped everything perfect but made it 2-3 day I wouldn't be so pissed off his shipping was crap. No styro no paper towel not cool pack. No support so the box wouldn't crush and the T arrived dead with bugs all over her.

Low

Arachnoknight
This review is overdue...about a month ago I ordered a sexed pair of juvenile G. pulchras...i sent him a down payment via paypal to hold them for a day or 2 untill I could get some liquid funds....when I payed for them I accidently overpayed by 10$...
Communication was terrible...1 or 2 word answers to my questions and not timely at all...
We agreed on a ship date, and on that day I messaged him for a tracking #...2 days later I get a message saying he was waiting on.me to tell him when to ship...after we had already agreed on a ship date...he then tells me he cant ship till the following week...and also offered no refund on the overpayment.
He did, however, ship overnight as agreed.
The spiders arrived healthy and active, but I AM unconvinced on sex...i believe both to be male, one is absolutely male based off me sexing its molt last week and the other appears male ventrally, it has yet to molt in my care.

All in all not a very pleasant transaction...not the worst ive had, but I was deffinately left with a sour taste in my mouth.

**edit** I would also like to add, there was no cold pack and the box was lined in insulation, as in fiberglass insulation.

-low-

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sukai94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Despite the recent negative reviews I have dealt with Danny before so I thought it would be no problem a second time. I sent payment for the roaches which were live arrival guaranteed. At first communication was good and I was excited to get my roaches. Unknown to me Danny sent the roaches via UPS ground service (on a truck through Texas, New Mexico and Arizona during some of the hottest parts of the year) They were insulated with fiberglass and the box contained no cool pack, ice etc. When I received the box the UPS driver was upset at me as the package made his truck reak. Out of the 500 I ordered there were a handful of small nymphs and just one larger nymph that made the trip. Opening the box and trying to save the few live nymphs was terrible. I had the smell stuck in my nose for many hours (and showers) after unpacking.

Danny acknowledged the DOA ans asked what I thought happened. Since that email nearly three weeks ago I have not heard from Danny so I just opened a case with Paypal. I am very disappointed and will not do business with Danny again.