• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Dan Scolaro (http://dtsherpsinc.homestead.com)

ragnew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE! A+++

I'm not sure if there's a thread already pretaining to Dan (I couldn't find anything in the search) and DTSherp INC, so I thought I'd go ahead and make one now. If there is one already, feel free to move this.

I just received and awesome shipment containing a pair of Red Eyed Crocodile Skinks! The little dudes showed up happy and healthy! Dan ships the packages VERY, VERY quickly and the containers are very, very secure! The prices were some of the best I've come across as well.

I know a lot of people here are into the herps as well, and I'd recommend Dan Scolaro 150%!

Thanks again man!

8-11-2010 UPDATE:

I recently found out that the two Croc Skinks are indeed both males and not a pair. Both of the animals did arrive happy and healthy and Dan is willing to work with me.

So Dan and I came to a conclusion a few days ago. I'm going to be shipping the male back (paid by me) and he's going to be shipping off a female, paid by him. I'm more then happy with the outcome of this transaction, and my dealings with Dan in general.

I'd recommend him to people based off of my final experience, and I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

Thanks Dan.

Richie

ragnew

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Final details in my transaction.

Gotta say I'm very happy with the results of this transaction. Dan paid shipping both ways (even when I told him I'd pay to send the animal back). I received my female even after there was a horrid accident with the male that was shipped. The package was delayed and arrived a day late, and sadly the missexed skink that I sent back perished because of it.

Dan was actually quite pleasant to deal with, and yes, I'd definitely do business with him again.

Just wanted to keep people posted as to what happened with my dealings with DTS Herp and Dan Scolaro.