Damn you, usps

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's sort of like "Don't ask, don't tell." USPS, UPS, FEDEX, all know there are laws and regulations against it but they knowingly violate their own laws and regulations.

And "Why?", you may ask. Money! Revenue.

I've been buying all sorts of exotic animals through the mail and private carriers for the last twenty years. If the government had wanted to put the kabosh on sending exotic animals through the post they would have done it years ago.

For crying out loud. The United States Postal Service sends boxes of baby chicks and ducks through the mail. Imagine the potential danger of Avian flu. But they still do it.
Ha!Ha! exactly I got a lot of back in the day many mean as hell gamecocks shipped to my via USPS and they hurt me and left scares on me...but T's are dangerous? I think they need to do a little more research on the business at hand..........

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ha!Ha! exactly I got a lot of back in the day many mean as hell gamecocks shipped to my via USPS and they hurt me and left scares on me...but T's are dangerous? I think they need to do a little more research on the business at hand..........
Plus it's not like they just drop a 6" pokie in the box, tape it shut, and call it good... there is a procedure for it; a safe packing method.

kevin91172

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Plus it's not like they just drop a 6" pokie in the box, tape it shut, and call it good... there is a procedure for it; a safe packing method.
Yep! unpacking a pokie in my experience was always a lot safer than a man fighting game cock flying at your face trying to spur and pick my eyes out;P;P

Amelia

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Any news on the OP's shipment? Has anything been resolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.