Damn! Slings are quick!!!

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
I got home about 2 hours ago. I saw one of my B. smithi slings on its side - I thought it was dead for a second. I opened the deli cup (16 oz luxury suite) to check if I needed to plan a funeral, BUT, little Owens (named after Terrell Owens of the 49ers) waved its little legs to me as if saying, "ah, don't worry, I'm just molting." I saw the tear on its abdomen, so I covered Owens so I could mist (need the extra humidity), and left the little guy to do its duty. I checked a few minutes ago and, viola! Done! I think the booger's pushing an inch now. Another successful molt! Oh happy day!=D :D =D :D =D

Beth-Tex

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congratulations!! Always a happy thing to have a successful molt.:D I know.......cause I just got through a problematic molt with one of my B.emilia slings.

Again......congrats.:D

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrates :)
It is so good to hear about successful molts :D :D :D

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I can't believe how fast they moult either! My 12mm versicolor was plodding around webbing Sunday morning so I left him to it. Came back at lunchtime and I had a new spider. He'd completely darkened by Sunday night, and I got up on Monday morning to find him with a cricket in his mouth. :eek: