Damaged amblypygi during molt...

Frankenspider

Arachnopeon
As you can see, two of the legs are bent, one right before the joint making the rest of the leg white. Also, one of its antenniforms is bent. Has anyone had one do this and survive, or should I start digging the hole now?

What

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It doesnt look as if it has completely hardened yet... Wait and see if it corrects it. Then wait and see how it does with the deformities if they persist, it will probably be fine.

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
chances are it will be fine. legs believe it or not are not that important to arachnids who have so numerous of them I have seen 3 legged spiders survive.

Frankenspider

Arachnopeon
They'll regenerate even if the limbs are still attached? The one leg is still white. I was thinking I should remove it but I don't want to stress it out. But it definitely seems to be moving much better, which is a good thing. I'm also calling it an it because I was sure it was female but the arms seem much bigger now, so I'm not so sure, haha.

What

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dont remove anything from it... If it wants to remove the leg its fully capable of doing so on its own.