• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

czech1848

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
100% Positive

I made a trade with Zach. We met in person and everything worked out great, despite a blunder on my part. There was great communication throughout the trade and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks Zach!! :clap::clap::clap:

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
5/5

Very satisfied with a trade I just finished with Zach. Everything arrived on time and healthy, communication was great and the spiders were packed well. Would not hesitate to deal/trade with him again. Thanks Zach!

PERFECT!!!

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
Did a trade & everything went great. Communication was top notch. Packing was great. Kim

Cbarr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Just Did a trade with Zach and everything went nice and smooth just like it should, got a great looking t i have been wanting for a while, will definitely do business with Zach again if he has something i need!

C

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
A+++

Got a package from Zach Friday. Everything was packed very well, specimens were very healthy and, as always, communication was great throughout the transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Zach again!!:worship::clap: