Genus Cyriopagopus (a.k.a. Haplopelma)

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: beautiful spider! she appears to be "alittle grumpy" on her photo shoot{D

chris 71

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks i hope she,s a girl i actually had to tease her with a twig to get her to throw up a threat display

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah, my earthtigers rear up as soon i open their containers to feed/water{D great spiders! :)

RichardG

Arachnopeon
Cyriopagopus spp. egg-sacs

Cyriopagopus sp. Blue (right)
Cyriopagopus schioedtei (left)

Two of my other female schioedtei currently have sacs as well :cool:

Richard

Attachments

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my sp. "blue" molted yesterday morning :D

i couldn't get pics while holding a ruler, but she's about 3.75 inches, 9.5 cm

Last edited:

chris 71

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ive been waiting a long time for this one to molt iam guessing female
Haplopelma albostriatum

notice the regenerated leg

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My girl molted again. This is the one who had the bad molt, which led to very messed up fangs and one pedipalp was lost. Here she is.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey Austin! She's a beauty, always was though!

Where have you been, I haven't seen a post from you for a couple of days or so now. Been lurking?

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ah man I know and it's killin me! Well I've been really busy actually with all this damn rain. My girls house got fu**in flooded yesterday, plus this morning made it A LOT worse. Although it was only the basement and two rooms, it still sucked. Thats what's been goin down here. I'm just glad it wasnt my house/my T's.!!!! I'd have to be put into a mental hospital in that case, haha.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ah dude that sucks! I'd hate that to happen to anyone I know, especially to my Ts. I hope everything has been fixed and ends up good! Atleast your C. sp. "blue" is showing you some joy with her successful molt and all.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She is actually very calm in my hands also. Anything else she touches, whether it be the desk, carpet, table, anything, she is very skittish, but when she is on my hand, she just sits there... I guess that hand feeding a couple months ago did pay off... Hell, maybe I'll even try it again. :eek: :D