Cyriopagopus sp. "Singapore blue"

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My girl molted again. This is the one who had the bad molt, which led to very messed up fangs and one pedipalp was lost. Here she is.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey Austin! She's a beauty, always was though!

Where have you been, I haven't seen a post from you for a couple of days or so now. Been lurking?

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ah man I know and it's killin me! Well I've been really busy actually with all this damn rain. My girls house got fu**in flooded yesterday, plus this morning made it A LOT worse. Although it was only the basement and two rooms, it still sucked. Thats what's been goin down here. I'm just glad it wasnt my house/my T's.!!!! I'd have to be put into a mental hospital in that case, haha.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ah dude that sucks! I'd hate that to happen to anyone I know, especially to my Ts. I hope everything has been fixed and ends up good! Atleast your C. sp. "blue" is showing you some joy with her successful molt and all.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She is actually very calm in my hands also. Anything else she touches, whether it be the desk, carpet, table, anything, she is very skittish, but when she is on my hand, she just sits there... I guess that hand feeding a couple months ago did pay off... Hell, maybe I'll even try it again. :eek: :D

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She is actually very calm in my hands also. Anything else she touches, whether it be the desk, carpet, table, anything, she is very skittish, but when she is on my hand, she just sits there... I guess that hand feeding a couple months ago did pay off... Hell, maybe I'll even try it again. :eek: :D
Awww, she's grown attached to you.:worship: