Cyriopagopus sp. Blue

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
IMO that is going overboard. Sure it might work but there is an easier solution and that is simply pouring about a 1/2 cup of water on the substrate when it starts looking dryish. If you are lazy like me that method is the way to go LOL
lol yeah but i hate ...i repeat hate adding to the chance of mold or dare i say the M word mites
of course thats what i do now wiht the avic

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Release a bunch of Isopods in your tank. You will be surprised at how well they keep it clean. I have them in all of mine

christin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
try this....put the water as far away as you can from where the crickets are hiding and they'll have to risk their life to get water...if you move the cork bark you could mess up your T"s hiding areas. once all the crickets are out of that hiding place (without moving the corkbark) try to pack it with something so you can keep them out of there.
Oooh, great idea. thanks!

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Release a bunch of Isopods in your tank. You will be surprised at how well they keep it clean. I have them in all of mine
yeah i thought of that but i hate to buy any and worse than that hate to pay to have them shipped , but then i hate to catch the ones in my yard too. maybe i can use some tiny babie ones ,