cyriopagopus sp."blue"sling quest.!

soulreaver_x01

Arachnopeon
ok,my blue sling just went from a 1.5 inch pet hole,to holy crap!!it moulted,and got quite bigger!!now,insted of burrowing and hiding,it likes to hang clear at the top of the tupperware bowl its in..it still has its little hiding spot under a toilet paper tube that it enjoys still,but we are really climbing and out in the open lots more..what can i put in its container for it to climb on??i have a small peice of branch propped up in the corner,is this good?or should i provide a fake plant for it to hide under the leaves??thanx for all help!!

m.b.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Anything will help, a few sticks or pieces of fake plant. Once they get out of that sling stage they tend to be up off the ground a bit more. My adults like to be both ground and tree dwelling. Just provide something for her to web on or climp all over and I am sure she will be happy.

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i use clean pieces of plastic in my sling containers: they are hygienic, don't grow mould in moist conditions and are reusable. if you are looking for something nicer use fake plants - they really love them as they offer cover, something to climb on and attach a web to.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I use silk plants for the same reason Alice uses plastic. Doesn't mold and easy to clean.