Cyriopagopus S. haiti haiti origin questions

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello;

recently i've adquiered a Cyripagopus sp. haiti haiti. And I whan to learn more of it.

Where they came from? Any know distribution? Kind of enviroment?

Cheers
CDP

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Keep them like you would keep other Asian arboreals (I mean the parameters) and you're fine :-s

If I'm not wrong they are from Indonesia, Malaysia... that particular area of Asia.

creepa

Arachnoknight
Hello;

recently i've adquiered a Cyripagopus sp. haiti haiti. And I whan to learn more of it.

Where they came from? Any know distribution? Kind of enviroment?

Cheers
CDP
They come from the island of Sulawesi in Indonesia...

and like Chris sayd you can keep them like any asian arboreal...

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
What is overpriced in your part of the universe??

Here in my galaxy i sold them for €7.- a pop..., maybe its time to travle to your galaxy then.:robot::robot:
I'm a huge cheapskate when it comes to T's to the point that I even advocate cough cough F-word cough Communism cough for eight legged :troll:

Joking aside, I live in Italy: thanks to the arachnid ban we had, prices are different my man.

creepa

Arachnoknight
Actualy its Ornithoctoninae and that is not a genus but a subfamily wich includes:

Cyriopagopus, Citharognathus, Omothymus, Phormingochilus, Lampropelma and Ornithoctonus (and the ex Genus Haplopelma):pompous::pompous:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
What you got in there? hati? I'm being nosey
yup, 2.5" hatihati. thought it was a Haplopelma at first when it was still in Cyriopagopus, didnt know it was "arboreal" for the first like 6 months of owning it.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yup, 2.5" hatihati. thought it was a Haplopelma at first when it was still in Cyriopagopus, didnt know it was "arboreal" for the first like 6 months of owning it.
asian arboreal burrow when young and will even continue to do so as subadult/adult if given the chance.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yup, note "arboreal"
ive noticed only Poecilotheria seem to really stick to the top.
I just give the bastards less substrate haha. Thatll teach em

They remind me a lot of p irminia and such. They are happiest hidden until the late hrs of night