Species Cyriopagopus lividus (a.k.a. Haplopelma lividum)

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My small lividum made another molt, reaching her 5 cm of pure grace.

Enjoy !!

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So man can u post a pic of this same male at the same age it was in the pic i quoted, but from a front view ?? i really wanted to see its fangs size compared to the carapace.

Thank you very much.

Nemo.

Lopez said:
Yes they do.

3 year old Haplopelma lividum male, approx 4".

Cpt.nemO

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cpt.nemO said:
So man can u post a pic of this same male at the same age it was in the pic i quoted, but from a front view ?? i really wanted to see its fangs size compared to the carapace.

Thank you very much.

Nemo.

Basicly i am quite annoyed cos i got like over 100 hits in this topic from yesterday to today and nobody freaking left a message ...

dragontears

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
For some reason our little blue baby decided to come out and pose for us. It makes the rest of the year of owning a pet hole worthwhile!

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That's a really gorgeous critter you have. Shame it's so shy.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah they're pet hole but I forgive them with those color ... :)

N.W.A.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I wholeheartedly agree. When I first wanted one, I did some research on them. I found out that some are more defensive than other T's, but it sounded like a good idea. Now, I'm addicted to scorpions and T's.

fleshstain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
very nice lividum....mine was the first fiesty T that i bought....out of all my T's with an attitude she's still my favorite....nice pics too....

Mr Ed

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's my H. Lividum and her first pinkie. She reached out of her burrow and snatched it up. I couldn't get any really good shots of her, but one of them looked really cool. You can see a dull glow of her eyes, showing how evil she is. The other looks like the place where Frodo almost became the pinkie.

Attachments

Crimsonpanther

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thats a Great Pic. (2nd one)
Did ya just prod the dead pinkie down the hole ?
Good job anyways , Nice lookin hungrey Lividum ! {D

Vogelspinnen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Bred both of my females in September with Goterp's male, we're fortunate to have 2 eggsacks. The first was pulled from female #1 on day 19 - just opened today on day 25 with a good amount of budding going on and no bad eggs so far.

The second sack has another 2 weeks to go before I take a look.

Gabe

Last edited: