Cyriopagopus doriae

Foggy

Arachnopeon
I saw a Cyriopagopus Doriae online for $100 and I was wondering if I should go ahead and buy, I've been wanting one for a while but haven't found any available. Haven't been in the hobby long so how common are these guys in the U.S market?

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter
That's pretty much high retail for a 1-1.5" sling of that species in the U.S.. They are not what most would consider common, but I wouldn't consider them rare.

Foggy

Arachnopeon
That's pretty much high retail for a 1-1.5" sling of that species in the U.S.. They are not what most would consider common, but I wouldn't consider them rare.
Thanks a ton

FrDoc

Arachnosupporter
You’re welcome. I have one, it’s very cool.

FrDoc

Arachnosupporter
Pretty much typical Asian fossorial, just want to be left alone. They’re definitely not ones with which to trifle. My C. schmidti (gold) is a lot worse. I will add, mine has done the absolutely coolest enclosure landscaping of any T I own.

Foggy

Arachnopeon
Pretty much typical Asian fossorial, just want to be left alone. They’re definitely not ones with which to trifle. My C. schmidti (gold) is a lot worse.
Yeah, Cyriopagopus is very individualized from my experience. I guess it's a good thing they're only trouble during rehousings lol. Your Schmidti is gorgeous, ty for all the help :)