Cyriopagopus doriae

Foggy

Arachnopeon
I saw a Cyriopagopus Doriae online for $100 and I was wondering if I should go ahead and buy, I've been wanting one for a while but haven't found any available. Haven't been in the hobby long so how common are these guys in the U.S market?

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
That's pretty much high retail for a 1-1.5" sling of that species in the U.S.. They are not what most would consider common, but I wouldn't consider them rare.

Foggy

Arachnopeon
That's pretty much high retail for a 1-1.5" sling of that species in the U.S.. They are not what most would consider common, but I wouldn't consider them rare.
Thanks a ton

FrDoc

Arachnosupporter +
You’re welcome. I have one, it’s very cool.

FrDoc

Arachnosupporter +
Pretty much typical Asian fossorial, just want to be left alone. They’re definitely not ones with which to trifle. My C. schmidti (gold) is a lot worse. I will add, mine has done the absolutely coolest enclosure landscaping of any T I own.

Foggy

Arachnopeon
Pretty much typical Asian fossorial, just want to be left alone. They’re definitely not ones with which to trifle. My C. schmidti (gold) is a lot worse.
Yeah, Cyriopagopus is very individualized from my experience. I guess it's a good thing they're only trouble during rehousings lol. Your Schmidti is gorgeous, ty for all the help :)