Cylosternum sp. breeding

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok... so here is my sob story.

I had a cobalt redrump. Bryan (Cronossbugs) wanted it... got it from me on a trade.... and said "I'll find a male... just watch"

well, lo and behold a week later he found a mature male.... BASTARD!

anyway... we put them together and we think they may have hooked up.... here are some of the pictures of the foreplay.

Attachments

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow I really like how those tarantulas look. What is the common name?

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
well, lo and behold a week later he found a mature male.... BASTARD!

Hey Mike, that's not nice! I found that male for Bryan. If you had kept the female I would have got the male for you instead ( or got your female from you and kept them all for myself;P ). Besides, I'm sure if there are offspring that Bryan will be more than generous to the two guys that found him such beautiful spiders. RIGHT BRYAN ?

John

Cronoss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
LOL

Of course i will.I always take care of my friends.
Even though Mike stoled my post.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Has anyone here bred this species before? I could have sworn that I read that this species was speculated to be a hybrid species. To my knowledge, this has never been confirmed. But if anyone has bred this species successfully and got a viable eggsac with babies, well...at least one rumor can lay to rest.

It is a nice looking species. I can't help but think that it looks like P scroffa, but with a different carapace and the top portion of the leg closest to the body.

Jon

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
sorry guys.... had to bitch and moan for attention ;P

they havn't been bred ever to my knowladge... as far as being a hybrid... thats total bs... they were an imported species out of peru a few years back. problem was that there were almost no males available.