Cuteness

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Seriously, is this the cutest thing you have seen this year? The width of this AGB pling is about that of a dime. He took his first steps in late November and look at him go! He was loving that banana behind him. AGB 1 4 17.JPG

Draketeeth

Arachnoknight
The term "pling" is oddly funny. More like a sound effect than an animal.

What's an AGB? I'm unfamiliar with the term. The banding on your baby is pretty.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
The term "pling" is oddly funny. More like a sound effect than an animal.

What's an AGB? I'm unfamiliar with the term. The banding on your baby is pretty.
AGB or Archispirostreptus gigas or African Giant Black. The bands go away eventually; they are black as adults. One of my females is 12+ inches long.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
How many plings (lol) do you have?
I have only seen 2 at the same time on the surface. The substrate in that enclosure is really deep; 10" or so. There are probably more but I am leery about digging to see (although I want to do so in the worst way). Pling pling pling. That does sound melodic. Ok, pedelings! Hope there are more, but I am content with the two new mouths to feed. I added new leaves yesterday so I may not see them much for a while. :p

SlugPod

Arachnoknight
@mickiem

Ahh so cute!
I hope to get some AGB's some day. Probably won't happen for a while still.
Pedelings are adorable though. I just love seeing them and watching them.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Must feel great to see these little lives unfurl right before your eyes. My chance was blown a while back. Best of luck to you.