Cute Phasmids...

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I love these things. No fangs, no venom, nice variety of colors... Eats easy-to-pick blackberry and eucalyptus... (they seem to really prefer blackberry)

Attachments

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
Extatosama Tiaratum

Hey, i already have about 2 adult and 3 subadults of that phasmids, they are indeed cuties, seems to my experience they change color depending on the humidity level in their tank.
i only feed them blackberry, seems to be working fine:D

i keep them together with my other phasmids "E.calcarata" in a large high tank. because they come from the same origin.

greetz

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice pics.....

And also a very cool species to keep. Have had em myself and love em. Just got tired of the constant replacing of food. Beastly eaters. :)

Phil

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So invertepet how much would it cost if incase one of those guys died in ur care to get it from u

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I used to have some of these several years back. Really cool specimens. Big eaters and pretty rapid breeders. Mine also would go for rhododendron leaves.

Love to Foxtrot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
stick

I purchased one of these last weekend, and it is a very neat phasmid. I am currently feeding mine mulberry leaves, and she seems to love them. I have found mine to be very gentle, but her appearance can be very intimidating when she becomes upset and kicks! Enjoy your Spectres:cool: Aubrey

Love to Foxtrot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'd love to, but...

How do you post a picture from a digital camera? I can take pictures with our Olympus digital camera, put them into the Camedia Album on my desktop, but I can't seem to get the pictures onto the internet!:mad: Can anyone help me with this? I have several pictures that I want to be able to post, but I can't seem to get it to work. Thank you. Aubrey

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
k so how much do these buggers eat a week and if ur phasmid dies can u please send me it love to foxtrot
thanx in advance
mike

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Re: I'd love to, but...

Originally posted by Love to Foxtrot
How do you post a picture from a digital camera? I can take pictures with our Olympus digital camera, put them into the Camedia Album on my desktop, but I can't seem to get the pictures onto the internet!:mad: Can anyone help me with this? I have several pictures that I want to be able to post, but I can't seem to get it to work. Thank you. Aubrey
Aubrey,
when you post, look down at the bottom, there is a button that says 'browse'. Click on it, then it will take you to a screen that you can find your pics from. Make sure they are not too big, I think 640x640 pixels is the largest you can post, if I remember correctly.
It's easy!