custom tanks?

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
I am looking for somewhere to order tanks made for T's. I have found just a few online (something called 'arachnotats' which are way to small 3x3x6 and a vivarium place that won't even email be back) So anyone know of anything? To me so called critter keepers are lame and if you are into show they really suck all plastic and stuff.
Just one other thing - ANYONE in Boston, MA? or is this the Tarantula wasteland of the east coast? Get in touch with me perhaps some trades or mating projects could happen?

thanks -
Ed

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Walmart has quite a few different type of containers, just look around a bit, for slings I found some salt shakers that are around three inches high, two inches wide. Also found some see through plastic one gallon jugs that do great too.

Yes your are in a vast wasteland.
Im just outside of Portsmouth, NH.

Last edited:

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by looseyfur
To me so called critter keepers are lame and if you are into show they really suck all plastic and stuff.
thanks -
Ed
the reason I have so many kritter keepers is that I don't have enough room to house 100+ tarantulas, scorpions, etc. in glass enclosures, the kritter keepers will stack allowing many more inverts in a given amount of space.
Ed

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
ahhhh

I never really thought of checking out a Kmart or walmart for a decent container what I was really looking for is something good for a colony of pinktoes.
Thanks-
Ed.