Custom Scorpion/Centipede Enclosure

Booherreptiles3

Arachnopeon
Hey guys, I was thinking about building a enclosure to add another scorpion/centipede to my collection. I want to build one as I think it would be a cool experience and save some money on something nice to display! Does anyone have any tips or any pictures of custom enclosures y'all have built for scorpions or centipede? Simple plywood would be cool I think.🤔🤔

Lubed Tweezer

Arachnolord
Have a look at the pictures of @Scorpion death and @Nikki666.
They got a 'glow in the dark' theme going.
As far as your average scorpion enclosure goes, the substrate and decoration should make the show because nearly all scorpion species aren't good display animals.
The scorpions usually only come out at night and/or when the lights are off. I don't know about centipedes, maybe those would be more suitable ?

hecklad

Arachnosquire
As far as your average scorpion enclosure goes, the substrate and decoration should make the show because nearly all scorpion species aren't good display animals.
The scorpions usually only come out at night and/or when the lights are off. I don't know about centipedes, maybe those would be more suitable ?
Centipedes are even less likely to show than scorpions

Booherreptiles3

Arachnopeon
I own a Paravaejovis spinigerus right now, I've had him for about 3 months, I absolutely love the little guy, and surprisingly hes out way more then I thought. I understand they aren't "display" animals, but I was talking more about the enclosure being a good display. I didn't know if anyone had ever built a scorpion enclosure before!

Nikki666

Arachnopeon
Thank you!

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
I agree with Lubed Tweezer with the suggestions of the other two members' enclosures. They are particularly spectacular. And i agree, as scorpions hide away, it wouldn't hurt to make their enclosures worthy of belonging in a zoo! I've seen some incredible enclosures, check this out: