Custom build I did that cost around $15 USD

AVerySociableSling

Arachnopeon
Agreed! It took a couple of days, just waiting for main structures to dry. Next enclosure I’m going to try to use different adhesives. As well as have a top and front opening enclosure, with magnetic latches. I’d like to make them super nice and versatile so I can give a few of you guys in here an enclosure. Then if people really enjoy them, I’d consider selling some to people who wanted them.
That's a great idea! Would totally buy a few.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
dude.. @Poonjab that would be sweet! if that ever unfolds, advertise it! id love to get one from ya. but be warned... you may end up with more orders than you'd like LOL! your weekends to enjoy will be over.
When I get ready to do it, I’ll shoot you a dm and we can go from there :)

ccTroi

Arachnobaron
Wanted to share a discount custom build enclosure I made for a juvenile tarantula. Dimensions 8.5 x 8.5 x 9.5
All material was taken from scrap bin at local glass shop. The silicone adhesive cost about as much as the material. I paid around $20 for the acrylic and had enough to build two enclosures.
View attachment 360278 View attachment 360279
how thick is the acrylic? how does it hold so far using silicone? have you built any out of glass?

updates please! :)

Poonjab

Arachnoking
One of these days in the near future when I have some more time on my hands, I’ll reach out to a handful of you guys/gals in pm. See what we can come up with if you want/need a custom enclosure.