Curly haired tarantula mark

jabspeach

Arachnopeon
So I've noticed a patch on my curly haired tarantulas abdomen, it looks like it could be a thicker patch of hair but I'm unsure? I'm worried it could be an ulcer or a fungal infection. She hadn't been acting differently and she's remained active. Should I be concerned? I've attached the picture below, any advice would be great thanks

Attachments

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
hard to tell from this picture/description, but sometimes they rub their urticating setae off without acctually flicking them away
so it could be just a bunch of loose setae

though to me it looks more like a bald patch from kicking said hairs

jabspeach

Arachnopeon
hard to tell from this picture/description, but sometimes they rub their urticating setae off without acctually flicking them away
so it could be just a bunch of loose setae

though to me it looks more like a bald patch from kicking said hairs
Thankyou for your reply, I was hoping it was something like that rather then an Ulcer, I was worried for a minute. Thanks a bunch

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So I've noticed a patch on my curly haired tarantulas abdomen, it looks like it could be a thicker patch of hair but I'm unsure? I'm worried it could be an ulcer or a fungal infection. She hadn't been acting differently and she's remained active. Should I be concerned? I've attached the picture below, any advice would be great thanks

THANK YOU FOR CIRCLING
so many people don't because they don't think. glad you do! The pic isn't the best, but it sure looks like the T has been kicking setae.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I agree it looks like setae or a bald patch, either way nothing to be concerned about!

jabspeach

Arachnopeon
THANK YOU FOR CIRCLING so many people don't because they don't think. glad you do! The pic isn't the best, but it sure looks like the T has been kicking setae.
Thankyou for putting my mind at rest!! Apologies for the bad quality photo, she was being shy aha. I appriciate it alot

I agree it looks like setae or a bald patch, either way nothing to be concerned about!
I appricate you thankyou very much for your reply and putting my mind at rest! I love her dearly. I'm glad she's not poorly