Curly Hair Debut

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My CurlyHair has finally come up out of its burrow just shy of 2 weeks after it molted and a couple days following a huge first post molt feeding. I need to get her a new enclosure since I think she's just a tad too big for her tiny Kritter Keeper. I

Jeff_C

ArachnoAddicted
Old Timer
It's amazing how long these guys stay buried away before and after molts when they are slings. Does this change at all when they mature?

Here's mine @ 1" after a very recent (4/29) molt (only it's second since December):

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mine was under for about a month. I had just bought her and she immediatly dug out a burrow. I thought it was cool watching her move dirt but then she closed herself into the burrow and I didn't see her at all. I had a window in the side of the burrow so I could check in from time to time which was how I knew she had molted. So I was dissappointed at first because Everything I read said I'd see a curly out in the open more and this one went underground in the first 3 days I had it. Now that she's molted and fed she is more active, has been out of her burrow several times in the last 2 days and is moving dirt around again :D Her appetite is huge now.