curious about the prices of T's.

Mysticgohan98

Arachnopeon
i am looking to sell some of my T's and i am just very confused on how much they are worth. so many different websites say such different things so i thought i would try here. i am trying to sell:
ephebopus rufescens. 2.5 inches unsexed.
avicularia purpurea about 3 inches unsexed
avicularia diversipes about 3 inches (90% positive its female)
brachypelma vagans adult female. she is so gorgeous!!!! just molted last week.
monocentropus balfouri haven't seen him in a while but im guessing about 2.5-3 inches. unsexed but im about 70% positive its a female.
pamphobeteus machala adult male. about 7.5 inches.
if anyone could give me an idea or point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it. thank you!

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
Ooo..... be careful asking a forum how much your Ts are worth! I would say to run a few searches on each species and see how much other people on this forum are selling them for. Best you can do is set the prices, and people will either buy them or they won't. Or they'll negotiate.

On the other hand, if it's not important to you to get the full value (like, if you're just wanting to get rid of them), then sell them cheap. Some could get the deal of a lifetime;)

Mysticgohan98

Arachnopeon
Ooo..... be careful asking a forum how much your Ts are worth! I would say to run a few searches on each species and see how much other people on this forum are selling them for. Best you can do is set the prices, and people will either buy them or they won't. Or they'll negotiate.

On the other hand, if it's not important to you to get the full value (like, if you're just wanting to get rid of them), then sell them cheap. Some could get the deal of a lifetime;)
i tried searching. i either cant find a consistent price or i just cant find a T. for sale close enough to what i have to then see a price. I've searched at least 5 different sites along with some great youtubers like jon3800, deadlytarantula girl, and tarantulpedia ect. well, i don't want to see them go i just unfortunately need more space where i am at. so i would prefer not to give a deal of a lifetime haha sorry :p

Mysticgohan98

Arachnopeon
i forgot to mention but i also have a brachypelma emilia(i use to know the sex but just forgot. so stupid of me) about 4-4.5 and a brachypelma auratum about 2-3 inches. i also don't know how i messed this up but the diversipes is a male and auratum is the 90% female haha

Trenor

Arachnoprince
You don't sell mature males, you loan them out for breeding and get slings :D
I sell them quite often. Unless I know you really know the other person well it's not worth it to me to do a loan. I'll just take the cash, good luck to you with breeding and move on.

Last edited:

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Im always game for a breeding loan attempt assuming the person has breeding experience and i dont have access to a female at the time.
If its a more common or less desirable male, ill loan him to just about anybody haha

campj

Captive bread
Old Timer
just completely shooting in the dark here, do you guys think i could get 12-1,400?
If they were all adult females this amount might be realistic. Seven unsexed spiders, a couple males (one already mature), and the only guaranteed female is a B. vagans... I'd say half that price, maybe a little more, is probably where you should be aiming. Granted, a lot of these are pretty desirable, so you might get more, but if you price them too high they won't sell very quickly.