Cubaris murina "Papaya"

Alex Blunt

Arachnopeon
IMG_0704.jpg
This is a very newly isolated color morph originally isolated from Cubaris murina "Little Sea".
I believe it to be a form of albinism, these pink little pods are even better looking in person. I have been successfully breeding them for several months now, and i have noticed that they tend to get lighter with each new generation.

What cool color morphs are you guys working with?!?

www.isopodapet.com
IMG_0685.jpg

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Those are very nice Isopods.

Nothing super unusual for me:
Trying to isolate out some all white Porcelliio laevis

Madnesssr

Arachnoknight
These guys are awesome! I just added white tiger, silver tiger stripe, lemon blue, Jupiter, Sevilla, and cliff duckies to the collection.

Aquarimax

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These Papaya C. marina are cool!
I am currently working on a high-yellow strain of A. vulgare, a pied strain of Porcellionides pruinosus, and. a pied strain of Porcellio scaber. I am also attempting to cross Porcellio laevis ‘Dairy Cow’ with Porcellio laevis ‘Orange’. Some people say it can’t be done, but Wally of Supreme Gecko has produced a few F1 wild types, so we shall see.

Alex Blunt

Arachnopeon
These guys are awesome! I just added white tiger, silver tiger stripe, lemon blue, Jupiter, Sevilla, and cliff duckies to the collection.
Very nice, those are some amazing species to keep! I currently keep them all minus the lemons, Ive yet to acquire those!

Alex Blunt

Arachnopeon
I like isolating A. Maculatum. I have 7 tubs isolated for breeding projects. I have also isolated some of my A. Depressum that are cottontails and pied. And then there are the black butt scabers that I am trying to prove out. The list goes on.
I also have some pretty awesome A. maculatum color morphs ive been working on. They are probably some of my favorite with all of their potential.