Cryptid vinegaroons in Tennessee

CRX

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm 28 years old. Many many years ago, when we were on a cross country family trip to pick up my older sister and bring her home, we stopped for a night in Chattanooga TN, with my sisters stepdad and her. The morning after that, her stepdad took me and my sister out on a walk across his property before we left. It was a suburban house, but had a very large back property with an old stone fence and etc. At one point, I saw on the side of this stone wall a creature I had never, ever seen before. It looked like an alien. It was so outside of anything I had ever seen, it was hard for my young mind to process it. So I went kinda blank, and he didn't really seem to pay attention to it or care. But this image stuck with me for all my life, and one day when I got into bugs, I saw an image of a giant vinegaroon and it is exactly what I saw.

I have posted about this on here in the past, and certain members, namely, hamfoto, for example, seemed hellbent on crapping on me and proving me I was a crazy loon for suggesting Mastigoproctus can occur as far north as Tennessee. All I can say is, I know what I saw that morning in Chattanooga, and the image is still fresh even 20 years later.

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
Well you better go find another one then.

Have you ruled out solifugae or Jerusalem crickets?