Crowd sourcing

Corcor

Arachnopeon
Hello Internet friends/ fellow enthusiasts,

I've decided to ask all of you what my next t should be. I've been in and out of the hobby for a long time, 19 yrs is a long time, although I'm a noob to AB. I currently have:
A. Geniculata, P. Murinus, P. Muticus, P. Cambridgei, P. Irminia, 2 l. Difficilus, 2 l. Parahybana, c. Huahini, P. Regalis, l. Violaceopes, h. SP. Camaroon, h. Sp. Nigeria, c. Sp. Kaeng krachen, h. Maculata, s. Calceatum, n. Chromatus.

Budget...I'm not wealthy, please don't bankrupt me
Lots of room, so size is not an issue.
I enjoy both arboreal and terrestrial.
Fast/slow hot/not...I like them all.
I keep looking at pricelists and can't make a decision so I'm. ...outsourcing lol.
Thanks!!!

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
I see you already have a few baboons, but I'm still gonna recommend Harpactira spp. Not sure how readily available they aren in CA but I absolutely adore my H. marksi and H. pulchripes. My H. chrysogaster is more of a pet hole but it's also the smallest of the three right now, so hoping that'll change. Another surefire winner would be A. metallica; beautiful, tend to be docile, and so easy to care for.

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would suggest something in the Ceratogyrus species. I have a couple of darlingi, and love them. Really nice looking spiders that are out quite a bit. Should be available at a decent price, grow quickly, and as slings mine were absolute cricket killers. I haven't had any marshalli, but I know Cold Blood is a big fan of them.

Paramite

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Get a Poecilotheria. It really doesn't matter which one, they are all amazing!

Edit: Oh, didn't notice you had P. regalis. Oh well, you can never have too many Pokies!

Corcor

Arachnopeon
Wait...all that,and no Megaphobema,s???
Most of them are pretty pricey, and like cooler Temps than the majority of my collection . But the robustum... $40, it's a winner for sure! Thanks for the suggestion !!

Walker253

Arachnobaron
An Avicularia, metallica or versicolor
A Brachypelma, boehmei or emilia
Thrixopelma okerti
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (GBB)
Pterinopelma sazamai

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
Thrixopelma cyaneolum... if you can find one muahahahhaha

B.vagans
A.chalcodes