• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

crotaline (Adam Jansen)

Rizzolo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My transaction with Adam went flawlessly. i received beautiful, healthy (big) spiders and a really nice freebie. Adam went the extra mile both on great packing and in following the shipment to make sure that it arrived safely. I am really happy with the purchase and the service. Thanks!

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
positive trade

i have dealt with adam several times.he is always polite,very knowledgable,helpful.
our current trade was flawless as usual.couldn't be more pleased with packing,shipping or any of the animals.(even included a casteniceps as a freebie)
a+ act.
would trade anytime.
andy

HomoPortoricens

Arachnopeon
Incredibly High Recomendation On Adam Jansen

HI, EVERYONE,

I just received 10 perfectly healthy and really active orthochirus scrobiculosus. None of them behaved lethargic, and the package arrived sooner than i expected. I highly recomend Adam Jansen(Crotaline, Jansen Exotics) as a main suplier to anybody. I am from Puerto Rico, yet i did not had any problems with the arrival of my package nor with our comunication as he was always available for me. Questions were answered the very same day i formulated them. Really smooth as a person, Adam is very easy going when it comes to dealing with people(well, at least in my experience it is). Another + feature is that Adam won't lie to people about the number of species of which he have, he's pretty damm honest about everything, if he tells you he doesn't have the particular species that you are looking for, believe me he will try and look for it. Well, right now, he's earned my loyalty to him and will make no trades with anybody but him, at this moment. MY BIGGEST THANKS TO A.J.! and it has been the greatest pleasure making bussiness with you!

AUDI:clap:

HaploFool

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Completed a trade with Adam for some male Haplopelma's and all went smoothly. The animals arrived on time and healthy. It was a pure pleasure dealing with Adam - I highly recommend him!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great!!!

I just completed a transaction with Adam. Hes a very pleasant guy to deal with, fast payment, very communicative and pleasure to deal with.

I highly recommend Adam, you wont be disappointed

rochin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i highly recommend adam!! he is a great guy to deal with, all spiders arrived healthy!!! and for affordable prices!! i will definetly buy from him again!! he aswered all my questions and communication was great!! A+ for Adan Jansen :)