Cross breeding

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
If they did that with any other animal they would get charged at the very least. They should be publicly beaten.
animal abuse makes me sick and furious.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
If they did that with any other animal they would get charged at the very least. They should be publicly beaten.
animal abuse makes me sick and furious.
The punishment for animal abuse should be extreme, because animals are basically helpless before us and all our tech. Animal cruelty laws cannot be draconian enough for my taste.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
That actually doesn't bother me as much as all the ____ vs ____ videos on youtube where some sicko puts different species in an enclosed space and films them fighting to the death.
I wish YouTube applied the same policy to invertebrate fight videos as they do for mammal or bird fights. (If it's against the rules, those videos are allowed to remain up for a lot longer than, say, dog fighting or cock fighting.)

Filming conflicts that occur in nature is OK. Feeding appropriate live prey is OK. Staging a fight for your amusement (or ad revenue) is not.

Shamrock

Arachnolover
The punishment for animal abuse should be extreme, because animals are basically helpless before us and all our tech. Animal cruelty laws cannot be draconian enough for my taste.
When I was a child I wanted to be a super hero for animals and forests. All animals great and small have the right to live.