• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Cronoss Exotic Bugs (http://cronossbugs.com)

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Bryan Cronoss <Cronoss Exotic Bugs>

POSITIVE

Bryan Cronoss (Cronoss nick on here on arachnopet:) )
we met at the Michigan Reptile show this Saturday and he had very good looking speicemens of T's and when I say good looking I mean really, really nice and a high selection of them as well.

I think any kind of customer with any kind of preference would be able to get his/her T at Bryan's table.
Since I met him "live" he was also very good to deal with:)
Knew his T's that was a help for me as a rookie.

Kenny

Last edited:

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I had a very POSITIVE experience...

POSITIVE

dealing with Bryan from Cronoss. I just purchased my son's first tarantula from Bryan and I found him to be very very helpful. I talked with him through messages here on the forum about his tarantulas, then on the phone. He was very helpful, willing to answer my questions, very knowledgable and very accomodating...instead of waiting for the next show, i was able to purchase the T now, which was a very big bonus...He also met with me around MY schedule, and I would gladly do business with him again.
We purchased a very nice looking, very healthy appearing and active Brazillian Black from him, and she hasnt been in her new home ten minutes and has already eaten two crickets.
=D I will definetly recommend Cronoss to others.

Redknees

Arachnopeon
Cronoss Exotic Bugs

POSITIVE

I have been buying tarantulas from Bryan for a couple of years now and I can not say enough good things about him. Everything I have gotten from hims Is still healthy and doing fine, if I was looking for something in paticular he has and still is doing his best to help me out. I recomand anybody looking for that exotic bug look at his web pagehttp://hometown.aol.com/cronossbugs/myhomepage/business.html, this should get you there, his E-mail is cronossbugs@aol.com ask him about any thing in- particular I have seen several different scorpions, tarantulas, centipedes, and more exotics that I have seen anywhere in one place. I now keep 13 tarantulas, alot of them thanks to him. His site is worth checking out.:) Bill Hodapp JR, one happy Tarantula keeper

Last edited:

scottyboy88

Arachnopeon
Best of the Best!

POSITIVE

I met Bryan at the Midwest Reptile Show in Indianapolis, IN in 2002. I just saw him again on 1-26-03 at the same venue. He took the time "again" to answer questions about the T's he had and took a few out for me to hold. I am a pediatric nurse who works with handicapped children and I have many animals of my own that I use in therapy. I have a 4 yr old Veiled Cham., 2 cats, a black lab mix, and my buddy- Zeus- my 90 lb. Boxer. Also, my 11 yr old daughter is very involved with animals and has yet to show fear even with handling T's (I am so lucky!). Bryan seemed to explode with happiness when I told him I wanted to incorporate a "friendly T" into my collection and went out of his way to show us what not to get and what is just right. In the end he recommended a Pink Zebra Beauty. Unfortunately he had sold the large specimens but had a baby about 0.50cm long. I am sorry for babbling but when you find anything in this world as good as Bryan you should not keep it to yourself! I am sure there are other dealers out there who are very good at what they do, but I will forever on do business with no one but Bryan Cronoss!
(see bryan I told you I would give you the credit you deserved!):D

TypeO-

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE!!!!!

I can't think of enough good things to say about Bryan. He answered any questions I had and has been very, very helpful. I'v got a L. parahybana that I bought from him at the Michigan reptile show and it is great. I am also getting a Heteroscroda maculata from him and thus far he has been very quick in replying to my emails and was very nice about every thing. All in all Bryan is a great seller and would reccomend him to anyone!!

Thanks Bryan!!!

smithikeeper

Arachnopeon
Good Guy!

POSITIVE

I've dealt with Bryan at the Indy show numerous times, and I have to say he is a pleasure to deal with. He always answers any questions I have, and lets me in on secrets he has on raising them. He is very competetive on prices and I highly suggest getting your next tarantula from him and you'll keep coming back for more!

Roy

Attachments

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Positive

I met Bryan at the Michigan Reptile show! He is a great man, very informative! I always call him and he helps me with any problems i have. I purchased a very healthy 1/2" A.avicularia from him, and a 3"-4" A.seemanni! He has an awsome collection, mainly focused on tarantulas, he also has some awsome selections of scorpions. His e-mail is cronossbugs@aol.com I will be getting some T's/Scorp tommorow! Cant Wait! I will never hesitate in buying from Bryan at all! If you want a arachnid priced right- e-mail Bryan Cronoss! Awsome guy!! =D =D =D

James

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I've been buying tarantulas from Bryan for years. He is friendly, knowledgeable about species and care information, and his stock is healthy and well-cared for. He has an excellent selection, too--a good portion of my collection has come from him over the years! I recommend him highly.

Joy

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Ok, I too will give him the big thumbs up!

I've recieved 2 Pterinochilus sp (Usambara orange baboon) slings and 4 H. gigas.

All are very healthy and i got very good prices on all of them.

Bryan lives 20 yards from me (literally) so I will be buying many many more arachnids from him in the future... in fact... maybe I'll go home and buy another sling or two :)

He's very knowladgeable and has a great selection. His prices are very competitive and he loves talking bugs!

P.S.
I got to see his bug room last weekend....

In a word: "WOW!"

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Hi, we had a friend pick us up a male Salmon Pink at a show in Indy. We are very well pleased with the purchase. Our friend also told us that Bryan was very helpful and knowledgeable. We will do business with him again. :) Pam and Ron

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Just got and order from Brian, everything came in excellent, packing, heating, communication, totally happy with the order and the dealings with Brian. One of the t's passed away right after shipment, told him about it, not asking for a replacement or anything, just letting him know through emails and he offered a replacement without me asking for one, I was happy enough with the other T's that I passed.
He will be getting more of my hard earned money in the future.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
WOW!

POSITIVE!

I just finished buying from Bryan, my second time. He has healthy, and awsome t's, he also added a freebie!!!=D
I ordered:

1 King Baboon
1 A.laeta
1 C.cyaneopubescens!
1 FREEBIE H.gigas!!

I also traded him:

3 curlyhairs for 1 Rio Grande Gold, 1 Usambara, and 1 Pink Zebra Beauty!

I will always buy from him since we both live in MI! Thanks again Bryan!!

James

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

Bryan and I did a trade/purchase via the internet. The shipping on both sides was delayed due to weather, but he kept in contact during the process. I relied upon his experience for appropriate shipping weather and the transfer was successful on both ends. I will do business with Bryan again.

Botar

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!

Again, my 3rd time meeting Bryan! Wonderful again, what can i say:), great service, he was there on time, wonderful tarantulas and scorpion, i bought 1 P.imperator, 1 A.versicolor and 1 A.avicularia! Thanks Bryan!!
I will not hesitate to deal with him in the future! This is where i will be buying all my T's from now on!

James

Redknees

Arachnopeon
And my collection gets larger

POSITIVE

:) Yes, thanks to Bryan I have added 6 s'lings to my collection. Not only that, but I have had a couple of these T's on my wish list for sometime and Bryan told me he could get them had to wait on some warmer weather and Sunday was the day. I have been doing a little bit of reading and thought that Cyriopogopus thorelli, Stromatopelma calceatum would be some nice T's to watch grow up I also picked up a couple more Pink Zebras and another A. versicolor. I am very pleased with what Bryan got for meand the assortment that was at the table I was in heaven every name that I could run off in my mind was on that table plus a few I problely can't pronounce. AND yes I am already working on next months list Thank you Bryan I look forward to ouor next meeting. :cool: Bill

Plus Something:If anybody is looking for something in particular Check out Cronoss Exotic Bugs

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
POSITIVE

just received 2 ggb's and 1 curly hair freebie from bryan--they are all beautiful! and very sweet! bryan kept in touch with me, and also notified me that the package was outside my door (since the airborne guy left it there without knocking). so, in a way, bryan also saved the lives of three of my pets!

thanks, bryan!

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
One of the best!

POSITIVE

Great person to deal with, tons of knowledge, beautiful
selection of critters, especialy the T's :) Reasonable prices.
Jeez, I can't think of anything else to say:?
All around great guy:D

Bryan, you could give me a French Skeleton for my birthday=D :D
(hint, hint!);P

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!

POSITIVE

As usual, great guy! Always fun to talk to! I always buy my spiders from him! I will never hesitate to deal with him again! He is willing to show me his collection, reccomendations, discounts! I get to meet him, we talk t's always a cool guy to talk to! makes it there on time, descent trades, ect. I purchased:
1 B.vagans 3/4"
1 A.avicularia Female 4"
Thanks alot Bryan!

James

DR zuum

ArachnoAntigen
Old Timer
GOOD SERVICE

POSITIVE

Hi bryan did a great job of filling my order the female arrived in great shape well packed,and on time,no stories no waiting out overnighted to me packed in such a manner as to reduce stress to the animal when released into her new home she went right over drank some water then went into her log nice specimen of a greenbotle blue,looking forward to ordering again from him.