Critter Tote vs Kritter Keeper

ssfalcon

Arachnopeon
Just wondering if any real differance between the Critter tote (petsmart) and the Kritter keeper (petco) as far as quality goes. Any opinions on this or info would be appreciated.

Thanks

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
There isn't a real difference IMO besides one store sells one and one sells the other. Go with whatever one is cheaper i guess, you will be buying the same thing no matter which one you buy.

Rue

Arachnoknight
I don't think there's a difference either, probably made by the same manufacturer and just labelled differently for the distributor...

Again, I doubt the spider cares...

BUT...you need to look at it...so get what you like...

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
I recently switched a bunch of my T's from kritter keepers to these new containers that are really similar. I'm not sure if they are called critter totes, but they have a little window on the side of the lid to drop crickets into & the plastic is alot sturdier. They also come in better sizes for T's, with shorter/wider dimensions & easier to stack. I didn't get them at petsmart though, they were at a LPS.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
I recently switched a bunch of my T's from kritter keepers to these new containers that are really similar. I'm not sure if they are called critter totes, but they have a little window on the side of the lid to drop crickets into & the plastic is alot sturdier. They also come in better sizes for T's, with shorter/wider dimensions & easier to stack. I didn't get them at petsmart though, they were at a LPS.
the Cricket Keeper... with the black plastic tube.