Crime Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feathers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Apparently the inference is to collect only for death. That is not it. If you guys don't feed live, don't be jamming down everyone else's throat. Guess what, I don't care what you feed and who you feed it to. I don't go over your homes and tell you how to wipe, so don't even tell anyone else how to do something. Of all the things in the world you can complain about... it is about feeding? Get real.

Just for all you guys to see, I got a PM from Talkenlate, and apparently I am an idiot. Did anyone see my earlier post? Apparently Talkenlate just felt like being ignorant.

Great way to argue your point. Very respectful. Maybe by calling someone an idiot, they will agree.

Talkenlate took his "brother in the closet" to air his feelings, however rude. It wasn't public till now...

And sorry, but feeding Ts certain critters offends people's sensibilities; it's crass to throw it on the net. I don't show you HOW I wipe.

ctsoth

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How about the danger the keeper is putting on the tarantula due to feeding it a live, and completely capable of defending itself animal? Is that hypocritical? Think before you speak. Some people care very much for the care of their animals and the wellbeing thereof!
Did you miss the part where I said I have never fed live prey? And now you imply that you care more for your inverts than others, quit with this moral highground bull. I couldn't care less what you do with your spiders, at the end of the day they are still spiders, just with high monetary values.

Not feeding live prey because of danger is one thing, not feeding because you are the epitome of moral living is another. I didn't think I had to spell it out, I apologize for the assumption.

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh and btw there is a channel called Animal Planet if you want to witness what your T's are capable of in the Wild.
Ha show me a nature show about T’s that hasn’t been staged :rolleyes: . I don’t believe I have ever seen one except for the ones showing wandering mature males doing nothing but….ummm wandering or sitting still.

Feathers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh, I forgot ta tell ya - I wanted to duplicate the wild for my T, so I ate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.