Crickets... murdered... my scorpion

Gottarantula

Arachnopeon
Oh! Iam so sorry about the loss of your beloved scorpion :( crickets suck they are tiny devils with antenna :( roaches are cheap too!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
exactly...when i feed, i always make sure the feeders get nailed before moving on....and this is another reason i dont do cummunal...cannibalism
Number 1 rule of feeding animals with live prey:
Watch what happens!

Never leave prey items that can injure your animals inside the terrarium more than a few hours and even then, still monitor what's going on frequently.

Finally get a roach colony, crickets suck in so many ways...

Sorry for your loss.

Sarcastro

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm hesitent to believe a cricket killed your non-molting scorpion. But regardless, crickets are evil. I hate them. I would get a roach colony. Or buy a colony for your lps, so they will have them available for you. I hate crickets. :evil:
I hate Crickets as well. Their vile,nasty, stinky little creatures and I refuse to feed them to anything I keep. I have had crickets kill amphibians, tarantulas and scorpions...never again. Roaches are the way to go.

DtP1337

Arachnopeon
I agree to roaches, beetles, or just use smaller amounts of crickets. Say base it off of Scorpions>=crickets

llamastick

Arachnoknight
Same applies to superworms, too. Hold one in your fist for a minute and you'll see what I mean.