Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Cricket surprise!

Discussion in 'Insects, Other Invertebrates & Arthropods' started by brezo, Jan 11, 2013.

1. brezo

brezo Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    Well as the tittle states i had a nice surprise. While i went to brush my teeth this morning i stepped partially on a cricket that ran out of my cricket terarium few days ago. When he ran out he was tiny, and he grew considerably,... how can this happen in a place with no food for him to eat lol... anyway my little avic is havin a party time couz of my surprise find :D

2. spiderengineer

spiderengineer Arachnoangel

I have accidentally stepped on runaway crickets as well not good for the carpets. as far as how he got big maybe you missed a few spots or that was a different cricket altogether.

3. singaporesling

singaporesling Arachnosquire

I open my crickets inside of a large storage container. There is no escaping it....then I just put the regular container away with every prisoner accounted for:biggrin:

4. Yeah i think its a different cricket also. I don't think that's possible in a few days.

5. bliss

bliss Arachnoprince Old Timer

It happens. :)

What is really annoying when you find your first baby roach.. (ahem, past experience.. B. lateralis.. major aggravation).

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.