Cricket poo or eggs

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
Poop. Crickets are walking feces factories.

FabianMurawski

Arachnopeon
k, are the eggs even visible? I often see them digging in their box filled with substrate but havent seen any babies

NMTs

Spider Wrangler
Arachnosupporter +
The females usually use their ovipositor (the long black thing sticking out of their hind end) to deposit the eggs below the surface of the substrate, so you normally wouldn't be able to see the eggs.

FabianMurawski

Arachnopeon
I know, but the problem is I think I have only one female and lots of males. Is there any chance that any eggs will hatch?

Elytra and Antenna

Arachnoking
Arachnosupporter +
k, are the eggs even visible? I often see them digging in their box filled with substrate but havent seen any babies
The eggs are pale yellow and very easy to see, but if you see them they are not buried and they will dry out and die. If your media is paper towel the eggs will never hatch. You need warmth and a soil or sand material kept damp not waterlogged.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
It is definitely cricket feces and not eggs, eggs are recognizable

FabianMurawski

Arachnopeon
The eggs are pale yellow and very easy to see, but if you see them they are not buried and they will dry out and die. If your media is paper towel the eggs will never hatch. You need warmth and a soil or sand material kept damp not waterlogged.
They have a little box with soil but they live on oatmeal