Cricket disappeared in OBT Tank

dogpack

Arachnosquire
I've been looking at different sites that have been recommended. There are several on the east and west coasts. I'm in Arkansas and have not yet found a site for a compane that is near me. Many recommendations are for Fear Not Tarantulas, Micro Wilderness, and several more That I don't remember, I seem to remember there are a few threads here...Oh there are definitely threads about tarantula dealers here. Look through the main threads and you'll find them.

dogpack

Arachnosquire
I just posted in this thread and now my post has disappeared. I guess aboards didn't like my message, go figure!

Imashark4201

Arachnopeon
Weird, now it shows up???????
Maybe Just the internet or something But ya I been seeing there, There’s websites that don’t charge delivery But wouldn’t want a Dead tarantula arriving, Or even put a tarantula thru that I think it was underground reptiles, But they would send out another if it does happen but been speculating around, Looked towards Fb n came accross A lot of people who Have all kinds of species , Some charge more n some don’t,

Imashark4201

Arachnopeon
After feeding should I take out my Tarantulas Lil Bit of food they leave the next day? It’s literally a nibble but It’s Right in the center of its Webbed up cave