Crested gecko!

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My dad bought me one yesterday, oooh my gosh he is the cutest thing ever. He has no tail though, but I don't care, I think it gives him character. I named him Thumper, from the bunny on Bambi. Cause he's soft, jumps alot, and has a nubby tail. He's adorable. I just wanted to share about my new little pet. :D
Sorry I can't get pictures.

-Courtney

T Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats! I have a few of these myself, they make great pets.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Now you have to get a pair. They are so easy to breed and the baby's are just adorable.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'd deffinately breed them if I had the chance. I did see a baby one at the store, they are too cute. :D

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congratulations on your new gecko. I highly recommend that you do research on your present pet before considering breeding... and then do even more research before you begin breeding.

ZooRex

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Cool, good for you! I'm thinking of getting a crestie right now. It's sortta between that or a day gecko. I really like the look of cresties and that you can handle them to some extent. Yet so far my petroom has never had anything native to Madagascar which is what draws me to the days. ~ Rex

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I looove my little gecko. I was holding him today and I dipped my finger in some baby food and man he likes that stuff. he just sat there and licked it all off my finger. He's so cute, I wish I could show you pictures (though i got bateries for my camera so hopefully i'll post some pics tomorrow!) :D