Creepy's back!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I am SO HAPPY....the H maculata is found. THis was really awful, since she is not even mine, and I"m caring for her for a friend. I feel so much better now.
Poor thing, she's a bit dehydrated and dazed (or else I'd not have touched her LOL). I've got her in ICU with a small shallow water bowl and moist paper toweling.
If she's like the C fasciatum, she should be right as rain in a few hours.
Nice to know that she's not on the loose anymore!

Last edited:

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

thats awsome! Its so pretty, just curious where did you find creepy? and why are you holding an H.maculata? Nice pic!

James:rolleyes:

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

I bet your glad you found her ;). Be aware of their toxicity though, not something most should try.

-V

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Thats great! Im glad to hear shes ok. Specially since yr pet sitting!

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey Holly, I am so glad you found her. She is huge. I don't know if I would'lve been able to sleep with her on the loose. Way to go, :) Pam

Hamadryad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sheesh.....

:rolleyes:
Hey Holley, that sure is a huge H.maculata! I had no idea you had HER running around loose for almost a month and a half!!! hehehehee yeah,she must have been pretty out of it for you to get away with handling her like that.But I sure am glad that you found her and hopefully she will recover soon...she is a BEAUTIFUL specimen...I have two H.macs but they are nowhere near as large as that one...they are indeed a beautiful spider and a hot one as well....good luck with her recovery!!!

The Spider Hunter :}

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
again, I must reiterate, in case I wasn't clear. I would *NOT* attempt holding her unless she was in the condition she was in.
There were no defensive signs from her at all, and believe me, I know what those are from this species! I'm a chicken, and won't handle anything that I think might bite me (not that it wouldn't)
I would not recommend anyone else holding their Het Mac either.
She is definately not herself though, and I'm hoping an evening in ICU restores her to her former glory!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Re: hey

Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
thats awsome! Its so pretty, just curious where did you find creepy? and why are you holding an H.maculata? Nice pic!

James:rolleyes:
James, I found her crawling out of my closet (which I had searched already). She was really out of it, crawling out in broad daylight, very slowly.
She didn't put up any resistance

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
SWEET!

thats a beauty and a half

kinda puts my 10mm H.Mac' to shame....:?

Last edited:

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, I can't wait until mine gets that big. That is one sharp maculata. Glad you found it:D